Solving For “Total Cost” In The Cloud
It’s a simple question:
How much is it going to cost to move an application to the cloud? But the answer is not simple, and many businesses suffer costly surprises when they make the move.
This paper shows you how to calculate the total cost of migrating applications to the cloud, including obvious hardware costs as well as the human costs of managing apps in the cloud.
Have you factored in these costs?
- Training related to new skills, tools, and processes
- Server CPU, memory, storage, and monitoring
- VPN and direct connect fees
- Need for additional cloud administrators
- Cost of moving data to the cloud