Performance Matters: Getting The Most Out Of Office 365
The on-road to Office 365 adoption can be complicated and, at times, bumpy. Ensuring positive end-user experience is paramount, yet this is frequently hampered by complex hybrid networks, distances between end-users and SaaS, bandwidth constraints, and even end-user device performance itself.
To overcome the Office 365 integration challenges, companies must focus on the intricacies of infrastructure assessment, performance across hybrid networks, and ensuring that SLAs extend from SaaS to end-user devices and back.
This eBook discusses:
• An overview of Office 365 implementation
• Factors affecting Office 365 performance
• Challenges businesses face with SaaS usage
• Solutions for:
- Planning & readiness
- Improving end-user experiences
- Ongoing service assurance