How Digital, Multichannel Contact Centers Improve Customer Satisfaction
In a 2015 Forrester customer service survey to more than 7,000 adults in the United States, 77% stated their top priority is to have companies value their time. Optimizing your contact center to support customer expectations has an invaluable impact on satisfaction and loyalty.
The white paper “Contact Centers Must Go Digital or Die” illustrates:
• How to deploy digital channels to match your customers’ communications preferences
• Why you need multichannel features and training for your contact center staff
• Ways to integrate and maximize self-service channels, such as web chat
• Best practices for efficient escalations and staff training
• How to leverage data and real-time reporting to optimize customer support