Give Remote Employees Secure Access to File Services Without the Headache of VPN
In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, many companies are racing to implement flexible working arrangements. A critical part of this “new normal” is giving employees access to important files behind the firewall, as well as the ability to collaborate seamlessly from anywhere and any device. But that’s easier said than done.
VPNs take significant time to set up and configure. Most were never designed for large numbers of people using them from home – and it’s likely the file servers they provide access to weren’t either.
On the flip side, uncontrolled, consumer-first cloud storage options create version-control chaos and a host of security and compliance risks.
So what should you do?
This ebook outlines how companies can quickly implement remote-working policies that enable workers to access, share, and collaborate with business-critical content.
Learn best practices to:
• Provide cloud-based access to files in on-prem and offline environments
• Secure collaboration and file sharing
• Automate sync for offline files
• Enable users to connect to content without requiring a cumbersome VPN infrastructure
• Scale without the hardware overhead (or admin headaches)