5 Reasons Why a People-Centric Security Strategy Safeguards Information and Facilitates Compliance
Users often ignore internal security controls in order to get work done quickly. This puts the security of confidential information at risk. Tune in to this webinar to learn why a people-centric approach to security is the best way to protect your company’s sensitive data and IP, to achieve and maintain compliance, and to encourage secure innovation and collaboration.
For a sneak preview, here are 5 points to consider:
• You need secure access to information to achieve regulatory compliance requirements such as HIPAA, GDPR, PCI-DSS, GLBA and SOX.
• Sharing files and securely collaborating with coworkers and external parties increases productivity and employee engagement.
• Access to apps and data stored in multiple storage zones is critical – and doing it through a single, common interface on any device promotes security AND user satisfaction.
• Being able to store data securely using the device of choice is a must for users.
• Security analytics can detect potential threats before they do damage to your IT environment.